Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Snuggles are the BEST

We actually had a rare lie in this morning and after T got out of bed, I called everyone in for a mass smash on the bed. At one point I had Caitie beside me on the right, Aiden on the left and Little Bear Conor on my front. That kid is like a limpet, permanently stuck to some part of me. We had hugs and tickles and slappies and kicking off the bed. Only a few quibbles but they were soon nipped in the bud.





As I went to go to work this morning, Conor raced to the door and gave me a few kisses on the cheek. He is such a sweetie!

This is a typical Conor photo, those big blue eyes and that even bigger cheeky grin. He is so funny. Today he took me by the hand and we went into the boys bedroom. After leading me into their room he said, "Ta daaaa," with a flourish with his hand. "I made my bed!" Yes you did little man. Just don't do it again cause you are growing up tooooo fast.

He starts Prep next year, Aussie version of preschool, the year before grade 1. He still looks at me and says, "but sewiously Mummy," and I melt. He rarely chucks a tantie and when he does they blow over relatively quickly. Denying him my "friendship" works to clear the blues away and I usually get a "sowwy Mummy." Damn I am going to miss those w's when he gets his speech right.


No comments: