Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Family First

I rarely have photographs with me in them as I hate having my photograph taken. However, we got a professional family photo taken through our day care center and I have to say that I am way chuffed with the resulting pic.

Its great to have a halfway decent photo of my insane kids and husband. We are always on the go so getting us all together, dressed nicely and without any major injuries visible is a plus. Mind you, the day before this pic, Caitie went swimming and came home the colour of a fresh young beetroot. Luckily it settled down over night.

I mentioned about the storms that hit us the other night. Well, here is a quick look at them through our camera. Today is particularly hot and humid so no doubt we will get some more weather through tonight.

Cheers,

Cin

No comments: