Monday, February 16, 2009

Little Beginnings

Firstly, I want to say thankyou to those who contacted me about my last post. The aftermath of the fires have left alot of people raw but there are the little things that make you smile. A family found their pet peacock after it was featured on the news. Devestating footage of a man walking through his yard, filming the carnage only to turn the camera between two water tanks, their taps on full, and his wife and two children sheltering from the fire. All were safe, their house was gone but they were safe.

Together, the country has pledged $100 million to fire relief. It is overwhelming.

***
We started to clear out the shop after a massive sale on the weekend. My husband has come to the realisation that working from home means working with ME! I think he had to go have a rest to get over the shock. Our first conversation went something like this-
C- Why is it you never listen to any of my suggestions?
T- I do...
C- Then why aren't you seperating the glass and china into seperate boxes like I suggested?
T- You didn't suggest that...
C- (sigh)
I heart him, I really do!

No comments: