Wednesday, December 28, 2011

PUTT PUTT!

School holidays can be a trying time, especially when there are five of us to please. I took the initiative today and sent us on a fun filled morning where we played 18 holes of Putt Putt Golf! Scary looking bunch aren't we?
Caitie is very competitive but was super excited when she got two hole-in-ones!
Conor will always be the baby of the family so often gets a chance or two but he too got a hole-in-ine which was no mean feat on this course!
Aiden is our comedic child and enjoyed himself immensely! And got a hole-in-one...are you seeing a theme???I actually love to play Putt Putt so it is NOT surprising that I got a hole-in-one!
My darling husband did NOT get a hole-in-one so it is fair to say that the Putt Putt gene comes from my side of the family! All in all we had a lovely morning topped off with a lunch at Macca's.
More adventures are on our way, we are heading up to Toowoomba on the weekend.
Cin

No comments: