Monday, April 13, 2009

The Easter Bunny Brought Eggs and a Cold!

Happy Easter everyone! We were spoiled this Easter as we spent Easter Saturday with our friends Trace and Wayne. Caitie is best friends with their daughter Tegean and the kids all get on well. We were pampered with prawns, barbequed haloumi (which we had never tried YUM!), a huge barbeque and potatoe bake, broccoli gratin, salad and home made proccuito and parmesan bread. We topped it up with copious amounts of fine drink, laughter and the most decadent chocolate mousse pie!


Easter morning, the Easter Bunny had brought the kids new slippers for the Winter and a big egg in one shoe and the other shoe was filled with little eggs. The boys over indulged during the day and it was like trying to catch jumping beans that night!

I musn't have been a cold girl this year because the Bunny bought me a cold. A nice snuffly cold, with copious amounts of snot and a rip snorting cold sore to boot. Ah, the joys of changes in the weather!

Caitie has kept me feeling better with cups of tea and I have been trying to sleep in...a little bit LOL.

Happy Easter all!

Cin

1 comment:

Kathy L. said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun! We did nothing because the hubby is working graveyard shifts but we invited some friends over last night for an after Easter dinner.

Sorry to hear about your cold. My husband has one too. So far J. and I have managed to avoid it. The baby hasn't been sick at all yet and I dread when it happens. I have a great immunity system and *knock on wood* J. seems to have inherited it. ;o)