Monday, September 1, 2008













Spring Glorious Spring! As my brother used to say, "Spring has sprung, the grass is ris, I wonder where all the bunnies is!"I love spring, it is a chance to welcome new life to the fold, the garden is glorious in all its profusion of colours, the grevileas are still flowering their fool heads off and the breeze blowing off the coast is now warm instead of bone chilling cold.Of course we love spring because it is kittening season too and we have started a wee bit early this year. Three of four expectant litters are on the ground and we are just in love with them all. Jigsaw, Peggy and Moo are all 7 weeks old now, running around causing havoc and threatening to break hearts left and right. Mouses wee tabbies have opened their eyes and will soon start to develop personalities all of their own. At the moment they are still too young to adopt pet names but that will come. Muddy blessed us with a litter of five beautiful babies yesterday morning. And being that she started at 3am, I am pleased to announce that the lack of sleep affected my naming judgement and we have... Darling Dimity, Bruce the Bold, Allabout Analise, Fergus the Brave and finally Little John. Told you I was barely lucid!



So a happy spring to everyone, I hope the season is well and summer comes in gently rather than blasting us off the planet!

Cin



No comments: